The syllabus can be downloaded from here. This is a 48 page document which
gives full details of the festival content and entry procedure.
Entry Forms for the festival can be downloaded here.
Bedfordshire Festival of Music,
Speech and Drama
Next Festival: 4th March - 11th March 2006
Closing date for entries: 10th December 2005
Venue: Bedford Corn Exchange, St. Pauls Square, Bedford,
Music may be obtained from:
- Tema Music 34 High Street, Kempston, Bedford. 01234 856465
- Lindsay Music 23 Hitchen Street, Biggleswade. 01767 316521
- The Music Centre, 35-37 Tavistock Street, Bedford MK40 2RB
|For directions to the Bedford Corn Exchange,
and details of nearby car parking, click here.
Organ classes are held in St. Peter's Church in Bedford.
A map of the relevant part of Bedford can be found here
(the church is marked in red).
These links will open up in a new window.
Speech and Drama books from
- Waterstones Silver Street, Bedford. 01234 272432
- County Town Books 5 High Street, Bedford. 01234 341789
For more information, see the Contact Us page.
The Festival is affiliated to the British and International Federation of Festivals of which Her Majesty the Queen is Patron. Registered Charity No.
Home || News || Info
|| Contact Us || Links